- This event has passed.
Open Day at The Food Library – Sat 21st Aug
August 21 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmTBC
What is The Food Library?
Our Open Day on Saturday August 21st is an opportunity to meet Michael & Laura and to find out more about why our motto is ‘grow, cook, eat, drink’. The day will include:
– A chance to peruse The Food Library book collection
– Tours of the kitchen garden with Michael
– Samples of our preserves and alcoholic infusions (for the non-driving over 18s!)
– Tasty nibbles made with produce grown in and around The Food Library
– Information about joining the library as a member, borrowing books and receiving discounts on Dining Club events
We are so excited to offer a warm welcome to friends, locals and the curious.
More information will follow soon in the meantime, email Michael@food-library.co.uk for more information or to book a slot between 12pm and 6pm.